Join the Student Health Center and Cope Network on Tuesday, May 9th from 7 to 9 p.m. for an opportunity to learn how to recognize and respond to an opioid overdose. Everyone attending receives a free naloxone kit.
This free class will provide participants with:
- Information on the current overdose crisis
- Understanding of how addiction affects the brain
- Information about the Adverse Childhood Experience study and its connection to substance use disorder
- Information about harm reduction
- Ability to recognize an opioid/heroin overdose
- Learn how to respond using naloxone aka Narcan
Please sign up at Naloxone (Narcan) Training.